Your Real-Life Partners against Online Crime
To preserve the security of your data, networks, business and your people, we offer a range of proven consultation services, helping you stay one step ahead of the hackers.
Our services include:
- Response training and situational awareness programs
- Technical advice and support for software and network architecture
- Risk-based, critical-service design training
- Physical security awareness training
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus training
- Social engineering assessments
The right response at the right time
In the event of a security breach, our Incident Response Team will work with your internal staff to identify the type of cyber attack and determine the best course of remediation.
Using analysis software and forensic techniques, such as reverse malware engineering, host-based intrusion detection and network analysis, we will define the initial vector of the breach, in order to determine how it took place. With that information, we can determine its abilities, aims and impact on your business. Finally, we will supply you with everything you need to eradicate the threat and reinforce your defences.
Improve your cyber security with our consultancy
We help an extensive range of businesses and organisations to reinforce their online security, develop swift and effective response strategies and, ultimately, protect their most valuable assets and maintain brand integrity.
With a team of experts at your disposal, we can create bespoke packages in accordance to the specific needs of your business or organisation. From security risk assessments and compliance audits to penetration testing and computer forensics, our team will leave you fully prepared to meet and defeat hackers on your own terms.
We offer specialist, fully qualified cyber-security consultancy professionals, to help you uphold your ongoing security needs. Working with specialists, you can be assured that your business or organisation is fully-prepared to meet hackers head-on and stamp them out, at source.
Key benefits to working alongside us include:
- Working with industry-leading cyber-security experts
- Compliance with all industry and regulatory codes of practice
- Implementing rigorous cyber-security strategies, with a complete understanding of their function and environment
- Continually evolving your security measures, to withstand the developing tech and strategies employed by cybercriminals
Cybercrime is on the increase
As worldwide connectivity increases, so too does the potential for cyber attack. As a result, Penetration Testing is now the number one priority for any organisation with even the most modest online presence. The fragility of your data depends entirely upon your ability to be able to identify and respond to a variety of online threats.
It is estimated that, by the year 2020, the number of devices connected to the Internet will be in the trillions. With a larger online apron in which to operate, cybercriminals will find it continually easier to target and exploit corporate websites and infrastructures.