Take a zero-tolerance stance on cybercrime
As cybercrime becomes more sophisticated, consumers are finding it increasingly difficult to tell a real message from a fake one. Similarly, email service providers have to make best-guess decisions as to which to deliver and which are viruses, spam, phishing scams or junk mail.
- Zero stops fraudulent messages from reaching the Inbox of your customers and your potential customers
- Zero removes the guess-work, protecting your brand and customers
- Zero stops cyber criminals dead in their tracks
How does Zero work?
We create a Domain-based Message Authentication Reporting & Conformance (DMARC) text entry, which is added to your Domain Name System (DNS), before configuring your domain to use DMARC authentication.
- Your email is sent, configured with Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM) or your Sender Policy Framework (SPF)
- Your Email Service Provider (ESP) ‘interrogates’ the email, checking against SPF and DKIM for authentication
- If both are valid, the email is delivered
- If either are invalid, the ESP checks the DMARC DNS text entry
- The suspicious email is immediately quarantined and sent to Zero, before it is delivered
How your business can benefit
Once Zero has identified and quarantined illegitimate email, it provides the information necessary to trace, pinpoint and negate cybercriminals – no matter where in the world they might be.
Detailed forensic reports will provide you with:
- A display of aggregates, allowing you to see the total number of emails analysed and those being quarantined
- A Threat Map, allowing you to see where in the world threats are coming from
- The ability to view phishing emails and linked sites, as your customers would have received them
- An understanding of the data the hackers are trying to harvest
- The identities of the companies that are hosting the individual phishing sites and sending fraudulent emails
Defence is the best form of attack
Having established itself as the world’s most convenient method of communication, email has also become the chosen tool for cybercriminals. Its speed, ease and the fact that over 100 billion emails are sent each day, have made it the perfect vehicle for exploitation.
Zero is a realistic and workable solution designed to stamp out cybercrime, built with businesses in mind.
- Zero requires no complex integration with IT systems or email broadcasters
- Ongoing email activity remains uninterrupted
- Protection can start immediately