Defend yourself against data leakage
We pay particular attention to the inbuilt domain and infrastructure components of web applications and focus on identifying any weaknesses that show the potential for exploitation, such as faulty application logic and validation controls.
In addition, we can provide you with sound, workable advice on how you can reinforce the security that surrounds your web apps.
The right response at the right time
In the event of a security breach, our Incident Response Team will work with your internal staff to identify the type of cyber attack and determine the best course of remediation.
Using analysis software and forensic techniques, such as reverse malware engineering, host-based intrusion detection and network analysis, we will define the initial vector of the breach, in order to determine how it took place. With that information, we can determine its abilities, aims and impact on your business. Finally, we will supply you with everything you need to eradicate the threat and reinforce your defences.
What can I expect from a web app test?
We have combined our business acumen with our technical expertise to create test strategies that enable us to undertake traceable, real-time web app tests, to your specifications.
Whether your environment relies on mobile devices or desktops, we’ll test across a number of areas, including:
- Functionality – covering everything from forms and file manipulation to media components and scripts
- Usability – covering everything from front-end experience and cross browser testing to documentation and layouts
- Security – covering everything from cross-site scripting to Distributed Denial of Service attacks
- Web Performance – covering everything from load and notification systems to user profiles and administration dashboards
Protect your clients and your company with web app testing
Using state-of-the-art scanning technology, we are able to:
- Review any type of web server hosting infrastructure
- Test your systems for the potential for SQL injections and cross-site scripting attacks
- Evaluate data encryption, cookie-use and vulnerability of login forms
- Review embedded application logic for signs of weakness
- Identify areas of user input that might compromise website security
- Draw on information from other platforms, such as social media, to assess your potential for cyber attack
As members of OWASP, we operate within strict and diligent guidelines, ensuring all your security practices are effective and legislation-compliant.
Web app testing: Can you afford to ignore the risks?
With web applications offering greater functionality to users, the potential for data theft is on the increase. The majority of all websites can be hacked – particularly through web applications, such as shopping baskets, login pages and forms. Applications such as these often grant access to back-end data.
However, there is a further advantage to web app testing. Your company’s expenditure of web apps should be in proportion to your site’s anticipated traffic. Budgets are designed to be spent where they’ll maximise the benefits. Web app testing can highlight user issues, such as poor performance, allowing you to invest with optimum efficacy.